Everclear Is Your Best Bet To Get Drunk, Not Fat
Most novice drinkers don’t care about what they gulp, but when Spring Break or beach season rolls around and people want to get in shape, what you drink can have a big impact on your efforts.
If you’re looking to find out which drinks pack the most punch without packing on the pounds, we’ve found a site that might interest you.
The guys at “Get Drunk, Not Fat” have built a handy chart of alcoholic beverages that lists out brands along with their respective alcohol by volume, calories per 12 ounces, and subsequent “calorie to alcohol ratio” or “CAR” (definitely an unfortunate acronym).
We’ve listed out the top 10 brands with the lowest CARs below:
- Everclear – 18.9
- Jose Cuervo Especial (Gold) – 19.2
- Jose Cuervo Especial (Silver) -19.2
- Crown Royal Special Reserve – 19.2
- Gordons Dry Gin – 19.2
- Knob Creek Bourbon – 19.2
- Don Julio Blanco Tequila – 19.2
- Ketel One Vodka – 19.2
- Smirnoff Vodka Blue Label 100 Proof – 19.4
- Popov Vodka 100 proof – 19.4
For the full chart, click here. We’d be remiss if we didn’t point out just how much you’ll lose with Everclear – like your mind, limbs, and ability to not catch fire.
[Image via Flickr]