These Are the Dumbest Things You Can Possibly Say on a Date
Wanna woo your potential Miss Right (or Miss Right Now)? Then, don’t let these words pass your lips.
A Reddit thread has posed the question “What should one never say during a date?” Clearly, there is no shortage of comments that should remain in the dark recesses of your mind. So, if you think remarks like “What’s up with abortion?,” “Enough with the women’s movement, already” and “Donald Trump [insert any phrase here]” are okay, then you may want to peruse this list to see for yourself what not to say when you’re out with a young lady and trying to impress her.
These are what those in the dating world like to call deal-breakers. Be smart and don’t let a deal-breaker get in your way.
- Would you like to buy some home cleaning products from Amway?
- You look like my daughter.
- Your boobs are pretty small for a fat chick.
- Oh what nice wide, child bearing hips!
- She’ll have the salad.
- I’d love to invite you back to my place but I think my wife will have gotten home from her chemotherapy treatment by now.
- My ex girlfriend used to take me here all the time
- The details of my life are quite inconsequential…. Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament… My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon… luge lessons… In the spring, we’d make meat helmets… When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it’s breathtaking… I suggest you try it.
- You kiss better than your mom.
- Can’t believe were actually meeting up, I could be like a killer or something.
- Have you read Dianetics?? L. Ron Hubbard was ahead of his time, really.
- Let’s talk about religion, abortion, politics, and engineers.