Contact Us

Woman Vacuuming Gas Out of Car Trunk Incites Fiery Explosion

Cleaning a car shouldn’t end this way.

A woman in Titusville, Fla. took her car to a car wash last week and was vacuuming out gasoline from her trunk, which caused the vacuum to explode.

Billy Barnwell, the owner of Shuttle Car Wash — that’s where the incident took place — said, “It was a heck of an explosion. It just burnt everything up. If you saw the video, you’ve seen it. It scared the heck out of her.”

No one was hurt in the explosion. It will cost about $500 to fix the vacuum and it sure doesn’t sound like the woman is coming forward anytime soon to pony up the cash. That’s because she drove away after the flames erupted and has not yet come back.

Recommended for You

Around the Web

Best of GuySpeed

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://guyspeed.com using your original account information.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for GuySpeed quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!