Contact Us

Man Wakes Up to Pants on Fire

Stock Market Rebounds On News Of US Rescue Package
Getty Images

Usually it’s lying that set a pair of pants on fire. This time it was just a little cat nap.

A 47-year-old Trenton, New Jersey man suffered burns to his leg after his pants were set on fire. The unnamed man had fallen asleep on the front porch of his home and woke up to his trousers engulfed in flames.

There are currently no suspects in the case. The man was taken to the hospital and treated for second-degree burns. He is also out one very nice pair of pants. That part really burns his butt as well.


Recommended for You

Around the Web

Best of GuySpeed

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for GuySpeed quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!